2000 PUR, with its extensive proven pedigree, combines high performance with optimum style and enables the transformation of any commercial environment with a selection of bold, confident colours.
Available in 20 vibrant shades, 2000 PUR features a sophisticated directional duotone marbleised decoration, with marbleised highlight tones.
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, 2000 PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. 2000 PUR achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating Group M (EN 660 Part 2), EN ISO 10581 Type II.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, 2000 PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
2000 PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, 2000 PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. Click again to remove it.
2000 PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 660-2 Abrasion Group M
- EN ISO 10581 Type II
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5
- (Polyflor products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
2000 PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
2000 PUR Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List