The Expona Flow collection encompasses beautifully replicated woodplanks, and striking abstract effects in a practical and durable vinyl sheet format.
Available in 50 shades, the collection has been specifically developed for very heavy commercial installations including education, healthcare, office, retail and leisure sectors.
The Expona Flow collection of wood and effect vinyl sheet floorcoverings is specifically designed for a wide range of commercial interiors. The contemporary and creative timber and striking abstract designs are ideal for education, healthcare, office, retail and leisure sectors, developed and presented in a practical, resilient and hygienic product construction.
The durability of Expona Flow lends itself perfectly to the demands of commercial interiors, leading with the key advantages of aesthetics and performance, with the added flexibility to meet corporate design schemes. Unique floor designs can easily be achieved by incorporating inlaid features and logos, managed by Polyflor’s in house design team.
To further enhance the floorcovering, Expona Flow features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) providing a low cost, polish-free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the product.
Expona Flow is 100% recyclable and achieves BRE A+ certification for major use areas based on a life cycle analysis approach over a building life of 60 years. All these qualities make the collection environmentally preferable whilst meeting decorative, practical, budgetary and maintenance objectives.
Expona Flow PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10581 Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Expona Flow PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Expona Flow PUR Shade Card
Expona Flow PUR Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
Reigate Grammer School
Centre Endodontique Saint-Laurent