Polyclad Pro PU is a tough, durable and flexible vinyl wall and ceiling cladding featuring the protection of a polyurethane surface treatment.
Available in 6 soft pastel shades and featuring a subtle marbleised decoration, Polyclad Pro PU has been designed to be welded to Polyflor floorcoverings, to provide a floor-to-wall surface that provides an excellent barrier to dirt and infection
Developed specifically to meet the advanced requirements of today's medical, science and electronics industries.
Polyclad Pro PU is suitable for use in cleanrooms, semi-conductor manufacture, precision machinery manufacture, the pharmaceuticals industry and food processing plants and those areas where hygiene is critical.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. Click again to remove it.
Polyclad Pro PU Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- Flexible PVC sheet wall and ceiling cladding in 1.25mm thickness
- ISO1466-11999 Class 4 for clean rooms.
- Classified as Class A - non-shedding to ASTM F51
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- Polyclad Pro PU features a polyurethane surface treatment
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
Polyclad Pro PU Gallery
Polyclad Pro PU Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List