Commercial grade semi flexible tiles featuring a wide range of shades and decorations. Economical flooring solution when budgets are tight.
Polyflex Plus PU is an economical, general-purpose vinyl tile combining excellent performance with durability, ease of maintenance and endless design possibilities.
Available in 25 clear bright colours in traditional or duotone marbling decoration.
Polyflex Plus PU features a polyurethane surface treatment which provides an excellent foundation for an ongoing cleaning regime, leading to maintenance cost savings.
Polyflex Plus PU achieves a BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ Rating.
Polyflex Plus PU is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for social housing refurbishment projects, schools, supermarkets and offices.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. Click again to remove it.
Polyflex Plus PU Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within commercial environments
- EN ISO 10581 Type III
- Use Area Classification Gauge 1.5 mm 23, 31
- Use Area Classification Gauge 2.0 mm 23, 33, 42
- Use Area Classification Gauge 2.5 mm 23, 34, 43
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 5 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ Generic rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Product Shade Card
Polyflex Plus PU Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List