Polysafe Hydro is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet, barefoot & shod areas.
Available in 8 colours in either a traditional or multi-chip design, the range features safety aggregates in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety, to create a safe interior in commercial or residential areas. Highly suited to disabled adaptations.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. Click again to remove it.
Polysafe Hydro Features & Specifications
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot continually wet areas
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 649 Group P
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥36 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R10 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 (wet & dry) >0.5
- (Polysafe products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Hydro Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Hydro Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List