Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance and acoustic sound insulation.
Featuring authentic reproductions of popular and high clarity wood designs, the range incorporates a light to dark colour spectrum with non-intrusive safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas. With an integrated foam backed layer, impact sound reduction levels of 19dB are achieved, in excess of Building Regulation Part E requirements.
Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. Click again to remove it.
Polysafe Wood FX Acoustix PUR Features & Specifications
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- 19Db Impact Sound Reduction level
- EN 649 Group T
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 42
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥36 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R10 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 (wet & dry) >0.5
- (Polysafe products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Wood FX Acoustix PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Wood FX Acoustix PUR Shade Card
Polysafe Wood FX Acoustix Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
Sheffield Hallam University