Design Led Acoustic Flooring
Elegantly combining contemporary and decorative design with superior acoustic performance, the Silentflor vinyl sheet flooring range has been expertly created for a wide range of commerical interiors.
A robust, beautifully designed collection that achieves 19dB impact sound reduction, Silentflor provides a perfect solution for installations in the healthcare, office, education, residential, retail and leisure sectors. An environmentally preferable flooring collection, Silentflor is also 100% recyclable.
Expertly combining aesthetics with performance, the Silentflor range's robust formulation, polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) and impact sound reduction level of 19dB, meets the demands of today's commercial interiors whilst offering a suite of modern colours and designs.
Silentflor consists of 36 beautifully designed shades that offer the perfect flooring covering solution for heavy commercial installations. Silentflor achieves a BRE Global Enviromental A+ rating in major use areas such as education and healthcare. An EN 15804 Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) is also available.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. Click again to remove it.
Silentflor PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- Heterogeneous sheet flooring with 3.7mm gauge & 0.65mm wear layer
- Impact sound reduction of 19dB
- EN 660-2 Abrasion Group T
- EN ISO 10581 Type 1
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5
- (Polyflor products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Silentflor PUR Gallery
Silentflor PUR Shade Card
Silentflor PUR Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
EPD Certificate - Foam Acoustix
EPD Certificate - Heterogeneous