Standard XL is a hardwearing and practical commercial floorcovering available in a choice of gauges to suit the application
Featuring top-selling shades, representing the vast majority of volume sales, Standard XL is available in a duotone marbleised decoration.
As with all Homogeneous ranges, Standard XL is flexible PVC flooring and monolayer in construction.
Polyflor Homogeneous ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Standard XL achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating Group M (EN 660 Part 2).
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Standard XL achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Standard XL is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Standard XL is recommended for use throughout public, institutional and commercial buildings.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. Click again to remove it.
Standard XL Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 660-2 Abrasion Group M
- EN ISO 10581 Type II
- Use Area Classification Gauge 1.5 mm 23, 32, 41
- Use Area Classification Gauge 2.0 mm 23, 34, 43
- Use Area Classification Gauge 2.5 mm 23, 34, 43
- Use Area Classification Gauge 3.0 mm 23, 34, 43
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5
- (Polyflor products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Standard XL Gallery
Product Shade Card
Standard XL Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List