Careers at Polyflor Canada Inc.
If you are interested in becoming part of Polyflor Canada's future please read on!
Polyflor Canada Inc. is the Canadian subsidiary of Polyflor, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of commercial and residential vinyl flooring. Market leader in the UK and Germany, Polyflor has over 100 years experience manufacturing world class flooring products. Our Canadian head office is located in Mississauga where we supply products for commercial use throughout Canada.
Polyflor has a responsibility to its employees, ensuring their health and wellbeing as well as reducing labour turnover, which remains extremely low. In fact, Polyflor has 25 and 40 year clubs for all employees who have been employed by Polyflor for the respective number of years, some of whom have worked for Polyflor for their entire careers, joining straight from school. Retaining an experienced and knowledgeable workforce is extremely important to Polyflor.
Polyflor recruits from local and surrounding areas and advertises through local media, job centres, agencies and online.
Will you be the next successful member of the Polyflor Canada team?
We are proud to offer everything you need to prosper in your chosen career.
We invite you to explore current opportunities and take the first step in joining a thriving team.
Current Career Openings
Product Consultant (Specification Sales) City of Toronto & 400 corridor
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will promote and sell our range of flooring products to a specific client list consisting of Architects, Designers, End Users & Flooring Contractors.
Can you compliment our team?
• Do you have experience or an interest in selling interior design products?
• Do you have outstanding relationship-building skills?
• Do you possess a strong track record of business-to-business sales?
• Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing Canadian business?
For this role, it is preferred that applicants have some previous experience in selling to the above sectors although its not essential. Equally a background in interior finishes would be preferred however experience in flooring products is not necessary.
Are you ready for a challenge?
• Must be presentable, articulate, passionate and a compelling presenter with the ability to debate & persuade.
• Must be comfortable working out on the road day to day visiting customers in their own locations.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic sales, high pressured sales environment with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
• This is a physically demanding position that requires multiple samples to carried and presented all day, every day.
Enjoy the rewards...we provide a very competitive base salary, bonus program, benefits package, and exciting opportunities with this industry world leader.
Salary: $65,000.00 per year
Bonus Program OTE $30,000.00
Vacation & Paid Sick Days
Company Pension (RSP match)