Expona EnCore Rigid Loc PUR is a collection of luxury interlocking vinyl flooring tiles, replicating the natural beauty of wood, developed for heavy commercial and residential interiors
Bringing together the natural beauty of timber plank designs and authentic wood surface textures, the Expona EnCore Rigid Loc collection encompasses a wide spectrum of wood species to suit any commercial or residential interior. Each design features fine grain and knot detailing, creating natural shade variation, and micro bevelled edges for a timeless appearance typical of real wooden floor coverings.
The rigid Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) construction gives the floor superior stability. It is also ideal for laying over existing floor coverings, saving on preparation and installation time.
Expona EnCore Rigid Loc incorporates an acoustic backing, reducing impact sound by 19dB whilst also providing comfort and warmth underfoot.
Each plank in the Expona EnCore Rigid Loc collection features a 5G-i locking mechanism, that makes installation quick and easy. The loose lay format means no adhesive is required, reducing installation time and costs.
The addition of a polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) creates a scratch and stain resistant finish that makes Expona EnCore Rigid Loc ideal for modern households with families and pets, as well as heavy commercial interiors with high foot traffic.
Expona EnCore Rigid Loc PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial and residential environments
- ASTM F3261
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 13329 Annex E Abrasion Group T / Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- Gauge: 6.5mm, wear layer 0.55mm
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- 15 year residential product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- SA 8000 Responsible Sourcing Approved Factory
- 100% recyclable and contains average 15% recycled material
Expona EnCore Rigid Loc PUR Gallery
- Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
- Variation in colour and design is a feature of this product intended to enhance the natural appearance of the floor.
- We recommend that adequate UV protection be taken against products being installed in direct sunlight as fading may occur.
- The R values shown denote a ramp test result, which is an ex-factory measure of slip resistance. For safety flooring with sustainable wet slip resistance, refer to Expona Control PUR or the Polysafe ranges.
- Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
Product Shade Card
Expona EnCore Rigid Loc PUR Shade Card
Expona EnCore Rigid Loc PUR Commercial Brochure
Expona EnCore Rigid Loc PUR Residential Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List