Polyflor SD has been engineered to meet the latest international standards for ESD protection floorcoverings.
Polyflor SD has been engineered for use where static control is required, but the resistance of the floor does not need to be as low as that provided by a conductive floor.
Available in a choice of of 6 marbleised colour ways, static dissipative Polyflor SD is available in sheet format or as a 608 x 608 tile, the preferred size for use on access flooring.
Recommended applications include electronics manufacturing-wafer fabrication, product assembly, inspection and storage areas.
Polyflor SD Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- Electrostatic conductive properties
- ASTM F1913
- ASTM F1700
- EN 660-2 Abrasion Group M
- EN ISO 10581 Type II
- Use Area Classification 34, 43
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polyflor SD Gallery
Polyflor SD Shade Card
Polyflor SD Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List