Polysafe Modena PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.
Featuring a sophisticated micro-granite decoration, the range incorporates clear aluminium oxide particles in the vinyl which are virtually invisible to the naked eye, ensuring an attractive yet safe floor finish for use in commercial or residential areas.
Polysafe Modena PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Modena PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits and up to 60% life cycle maintenance savings.
Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas.
Polysafe Modena PUR Features & Specifications
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 649 Group T
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥36 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R10 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 (wet & dry) >0.5
- (Polysafe products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Modena PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Modena PUR Shade Card
Polysafe Modena PUR Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
Doncaster Royal Infirmary