Polysafe Hydro Evolve is a highly decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet and barefoot areas.
Polysafe Hydro Evolve is a carborundum-free safety product designed for continually wet and barefoot areas. With a supremely clear and high clarity decoration, a blend of subtle colourways, colour complementary natural recycled aggregates and chip colours, the benchmark is now set. Add in the all important 36+ Pendulum wet test result as is expected with all Polysafe products to guarantee sustainable slip resistance for the life of the floor and here is a product completely fit for purpose.
Available in 8 aqueous and subtle colours, this carborundum-free safety flooring range features slip resistant particles in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety, to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas.
Colours lend themselves for use in disabled adaptations where a less institutional looking but still fully performing safety floor are the key requirements. Suitability in both heavy commercial and social housing barefoot areas is ensured.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. Click again to remove it.
Polysafe Hydro Evolve Features & Specifications
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot continually wet areas
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 649 Group P
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥36 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R10 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 (wet & dry) >0.5
- (Polysafe products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Hydro Evolve Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Hydro Evolve Shade Card
Polysafe Hydro Evolve Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List