Due to the continued success of Expona Simplay, Polyflor has invested in developing the collection further to offer a wider range of new and contemporary design options. The range has now been extended to include 40 beautifully replicated wood, stone and abstract designs, with all 40 designs featuring a micro bevelled edge.
For more than a decade Expona Simplay has been a popular choice with contractors and specifiers alike, where a design-led, practical floorcovering is required in a loose lay format. The innovative construction features a glass fibre stabilisation layer to enhance dimensional stability, plus a unique honeycomb backing layer to ensure the tile stays in position.
The new designs have been selected to complement the retained shades, whilst offering a wider choice of floor finishes for Polyflor customers from traditional rustic reclaimed wood planks to modern building materials. The new designs also includes a new larger format tile measuring 36” x 36”, ideal for larger scale commercial interiors looking for an impactful floorcovering.
Designed to be installed over existing floorcoverings, subfloor preparation time is significantly reduced, making
Expona Simplay a firm favourite within the commercial flooring industry.
Expona Simplay PUR is suitable for heavy commercial use in offices, retail stores and other locations with heavy traffic, featuring a 5.0mm gauge and 0.7mm wear layer. All Expona Simplay shades feature R10 slip resistance and PUR reinforcement for polish free maintenance. This highly durable product is also 100% recyclable and comes with full EPD certification.
Aesthetics and practicality are key when selecting a suitable floorcovering, and high-traffic commercial interiors require the ultimate expressions of both. As Expona Simplay can be installed over many different types of existing floorcoverings, subfloor preparation is significantly reduced making it a practical choice for many heavy commercial applications including office and retail sectors, and because it is loose lay each plank or tile can be installed, lifted and reinstalled elsewhere without leaving any residue.
Expona Simplay PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial and residential environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- Impact sound reduction of 9dB
- EN ISO 10582 Abrasion Group T / Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- Gauge: 5mm, wear layer 0.7mm
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5
- (Polyflor products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD, FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains average 20% recycled material
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 429) in major use areas *
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Expona Simplay PUR Gallery
- Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
- Variation in colour and design is a feature of this product intended to enhance the natural appearance of the floor.
- The R values shown denote a ramp test result, which is an ex-factory measure of slip resistance. For safety flooring with sustainable wet slip resistance, refer to Expona Control PUR or the Polysafe ranges.
- Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
Product Shade Card
Expona Simplay PUR Shade Card
Expona Simplay PUR Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Expona SimpLay PUR
Sydney Fashion Week