Pearlazzo PUR enables you to bring a special brand of style and elegance to any commercial environment.
The harmonious decoration of Pearlazzo PUR has been achieved by blending tonal chips and pearlescent flakes fused onto a solid base colour to create a truly unique appearance.
The pearlescent flakes add a depth and diversity to the decoration and the complementary tonal chips add to the overall non-directional decorative appeal. The use of colour and decoration gives a bespoke identity to any location.
The choice of floorcovering can enhance the design scheme adding character to a modern, lively building.
Available in 24 shades Pearlazzo PUR now gives you an extensive colour choice and a unique decorative option.
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Pearlazzo PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring, helping to provide outstanding durability and abrasion resistance.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Pearlazzo PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Pearlazzo PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Pearlazzo PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Pearlazzo PUR Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1913
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10581 Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 15 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Pearlazzo PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Pearlazzo Shade Card
Pearlazzo Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Pearlazzo PUR