Pearlazzo PUR enables you to bring a special brand of style and elegance to any commercial environment.
The harmonious decoration of Pearlazzo PUR has been achieved by blending tonal chips and pearlescent flakes fused onto a solid base colour to create a truly unique appearance.
The pearlescent flakes add a depth and diversity to the decoration and the complementary tonal chips add to the overall non-directional decorative appeal. The use of colour and decoration gives a bespoke identity to any location.
The choice of floorcovering can enhance the design scheme adding character to a modern, lively building.
Available in 24 shades Pearlazzo PUR now gives you an extensive colour choice and a unique decorative option.
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Pearlazzo PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring, helping to provide outstanding durability and abrasion resistance.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Pearlazzo PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Pearlazzo PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Pearlazzo PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Pearlazzo PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1913
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10581 Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 15 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Pearlazzo PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Pearlazzo Shade Card
Pearlazzo Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Pearlazzo PUR