Polyclad Plus PU is a tough, durable and flexible vinyl wall and ceiling cladding featuring the protection of a polyurethane surface treatment.
Available in soft pastel shades and featuring a subtle marbleised decoration, Polyclad Plus PU has been designed to be welded to Polyflor floorcoverings, to provide a floor-to-wall surface that provides an excellent barrier to dirt and infection.
Developed specifically to meet the advanced requirements of today's medical, science and electronics industries.
Polyclad Plus PU is suitable for use in cleanrooms, semi-conductor manufacture, precision machinery manufacture, the pharmaceuticals industry and food processing plants.
Polyclad Plus PU Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- Flexible PVC sheet wall and ceiling cladding in 2mm thickness
- ISO1466-11999 Class 4 for clean rooms.
- Classified as Class A - non-shedding to ASTM F51
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- Polyclad Plus PU features a polyurethane surface treatment
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
Polyclad Plus PU Gallery
Polyclad Plus PU Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List