Polyflor EC has been engineered to meet the latest international standards for ESD protection floorcoverings.
Available in a black marbleized decoration, Polyflor EC is available in sheet format or as a 608 x 608mm tile: the preferred size for use on access flooring.
The Polyflor ESD range has been specifically engineered to combat electrostatic discharge at source by facilitating a uniform flow of static electricity directly to ground point.
Recommended applications include electronics manufacturing-wafer fabrication, product assembly, inspection and storage, laboratories, clean rooms and defence establishments.
Also recommended for healthcare facilities where gases and/or electronic equipment are used during medical procedures - operating theatres, anaesthetizing areas, intensive-care units and radiology departments.
Polyflor EC Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- Electrostatic conductive properties
- ASTM F1700
- EN 660-2 Abrasion Group M
- EN ISO 10581 Type II
- Use Area Classification 34, 43
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polyflor EC Shade Card
Polyflor EC Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Polyflor EC