OHMega EC has been engineered to meet the latest international standards for ESD protection floorcoverings.
Available in sheet format, OHMega EC is available in 5 contemporary but practical shades with a non-directional design.
OHMega EC products are recommended for use in electronics manufacturing (fabrication, product assembly, inspection and storage), laboratories and classrooms.
OHMega EC is also suited to healthcare facilities, including operating theatres; anaesthetising areas; intensive care units and radiology departments.
Polyflor OHMega EC Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- Electrostatic conductive properties
- ASTM F1913
- EN 660-2 Abrasion Group P
- EN ISO 10581 Type I
- Use Area Classification 34, 43
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polyflor OHMega EC Gallery
Polyflor OHMega EC Shade Card
Polyflor OHMega EC Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List