Polysafe Apex is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable wet slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in extreme, heavy footfall commercial areas.
Polysafe Apex is a highly durable safety floor that is traditional in look, focusing on function over form.
Designed to be used in heavy footfall areas that are subjected to regular high viscosity contaminants or where over 100 meals are served daily, Apex provides a concentrated level of safety aggregates in the vinyl to ensure sustainable slip resistance for the guaranteed life of the product.
Achieving a Pendulum Wet Test (Four S/Slider 96) result of 45+ and a surface roughness of 70 microns +, Apex ensures full sustainable slip resistance for the life of the product while delivering the pinnacle in performance to provide added underfoot protection in extreme areas.
In areas where thicker oil and grease spillages are in evidence, Apex has sufficient surface roughness to penetrate the squeeze film formed when contamination enters the floor, thus retaining foot to floor friction.
Ideally suited to extreme food production and processing areas where there are risks of high viscosity contaminants.
Particularly suitable in busy kitchen environments whether commercial, gourmet or food preparation areas where over 100 meals are served daily and the floor is subjected to everyday spillages such as cooking oil, margarine and grease.
Polysafe Apex Features & Specifications
- High performance safety floor designed for commercial kitchen and food processing areas
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 649 Group T
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥45 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R12 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 (wet & dry) >0.5
- (Polysafe products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 12 year commercial product warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Apex Gallery
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Apex PUR Shade Card
Polysafe Apex PUR Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Polysafe Apex