The Polysafe Verona PURE COLOURS collection features a contemporary decoration in a selection of tonal hues optimised for specification within dementia friendly design schemes.
With a uniform appearance and matt surface finish, the collection is perfectly suited for installation within a wide range of commercial and residential environments to ensure the underfoot safety of occupants. Additionally the PURE COLOURS collection features enhanced sustainable slip resistance of 45+ (slider 96).
Polysafe Verona features the exclusive Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
Ideal for use in areas where contaminant spillages can occur, making slip resistance an important consideration. Typical areas include circulation areas and corridors, dining areas and cafes, classrooms, hospital wards, clinics, laundry and sluice rooms. nursing homes, washrooms, WCs, bar serveries, food preparation areas, kitchens, canteens and institutional applications.
For continually wet areas, please refer to our Polysafe Hydro, Hydro Evolve or Quattro ranges.
Also see the Polysafe Verona Original collection.
Polysafe Verona PUR PURE Colours Features & Specifications
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1303
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN 649 Group T
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥45+ (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- R11 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Polysafe Verona PUR Pure Colours
Product Shade Card
Polysafe Verona PUR Pure Colours Shade Card
Polysafe Verona PUR Pure Colours Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Polysafe Verona PUR Pure Colours