Prestige PUR enables the creation of visually stunning installations, whatever the environment.
Available in 16 clean, attractive shades, Prestige PUR features a sophisticated non-directional decoration, with duotone base chips and tonal highlight chips.
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Prestige PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Prestige PUR achieves an excellent abrasion wear rating Group T (EN 660 Part 2), EN ISO 10581 Type I.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Prestige PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Prestige PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Prestige PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Prestige PUR Features & Specifications
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1913
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10581 Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5
- (Polyflor products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 15 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Prestige PUR Gallery
Product Shade Card
Prestige PUR Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Prestige PUR