Standard XL is a hardwearing and practical commercial floorcovering available in a choice of gauges to suit the application
Featuring top-selling shades, representing the vast majority of volume sales, Standard XL is available in a duotone marbleised decoration.
As with all Homogeneous ranges, Standard XL is flexible PVC flooring and monolayer in construction.
Polyflor Homogeneous ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Standard XL achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating Group M (EN 660 Part 2).
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Standard XL achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Standard XL is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Standard XL is recommended for use throughout public, institutional and commercial buildings.
Standard XL Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10581 Type II
- Use Area Classification Gauge 1.5 mm 23, 32, 41
- Use Area Classification Gauge 2.0 mm 23, 34, 43
- Use Area Classification Gauge 2.5 mm 23, 34, 43
- Use Area Classification Gauge 3.0 mm 23, 34, 43
- R9 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- California 01350 Compliant CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Standard XL Gallery
Product Shade Card
Standard XL Shade Card
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
LEED Standard XL