Expona Control PUR is a collection of luxury vinyl tiles which provides sustainable slip resistance in wet areas.
Expona Control is a new type of floorcovering which you will not have experienced before - one of pure innovation and clear understanding of the commercial industry. We have taken the opportunity of fusing high-design aesthetics with sustainable performance, by marrying two key areas; luxury vinyl tiles & safety flooring, into one exceptional product.
With more than a 30 history producing safety floors and over 20 years producing LVTs, we continuously learn from our
own experiences and that of our customers, to be able to introduce a brand new flooring concept. This shared commitment allows us to offer beautiful and authentic replications of natural materials with the added benefit of underfoot safety and security.
Expona Control features unobtrusive aluminium oxide particles throughout the wear layer to create a unique decoration that ensures sustainable wet slip resistance in heavy commercial areas authentically replicating the natural beauty of wood and stone.
The flooring is specifically designed and guaranteed for use in very heavy commercial areas where there is a risk of water spillage or temporary surface water. Areas where rainwater or melting snow could be trafficked inside by feet, clothing, luggage, pushchairs, wheelchairs, baby strollers, etc.
Typical use areas include locations within the retail, office, leisure, healthcare and education sectors. Other areas include; Bar & restaurant servery and dining areas; office kitchens and refreshment areas; restaurants & canteens; supermarkets, convenience and general stores; public bathrooms.
The development of Expona Control further highlights Polyflor as pioneers within the flooring industry, bringing innovative and technically superior products to market.
Expona Control PUR Features & Specifications
- Expona Control PUR provides sustainable wet slip resistance
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial and residential environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10582 Abrasion Group T / Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- Gauge: 3.0mm, wear layer 0.7mm
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- RRL Pendulum Test ≥36 (wet test - 4S Rubber/Slider 96)
- EN 13845 50,000 cycles
- R10 slip resistance
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5
- (Polyflor products show test results greater than 0.5 for actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD, FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains average 40% recycled material
- UK official Patent Application No.GB1221548.9
- Korean official Patent Application No.10-2012-0127268
- Chinese official Patent Application No.201210487288.0
- PCT official Patent Application No.PCT/GB2012/052953
Expona Control PUR Gallery
- Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
- Variation in colour and design is a feature of this product intended to enhance the natural appearance of the floor.
- The R values shown denote a ramp test result, which is an ex-factory measure of slip resistance. For safety flooring with sustainable wet slip resistance, refer to Expona Control PUR or the Polysafe ranges.
- Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
Product Shade Card
Expona Control Shade Card
Expona Control Product Brochure
Expona Control PUR Digital Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties - STONE
Performance & Properties - WOOD
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
LEED Expona Control PUR