Camaro is a collection of luxury vinyl tiles, replicating the natural beauty of wood and stone, designed for use in all light commercial and residential interiors. Now in it's 17th year Camaro enjoys many new additions to the collection.
The Camaro flooring collection of Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVTs) has been developed with you and your home firmly in mind. Following extensive design, trend and performance research our experienced product designers have hand selected a collection of beautifully replicated wood, stone and slate floorcoverings, that will enhance any home interior.
The Camaro collection provides enhanced durability due to the ultra-hard wearing, easy to clean product construction, making it ideal for any residential interior. Available in a range of authentic tile and plank sizes and supported by co-ordinating grouting, marquetry & feature strips to provide creative freedom, Polyflor Camaro offers fantastic design possibilities.
Polyflor Camaro PUR is also suitable for use in light commercial areas as well as any domestic location.
Camaro PUR Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within light commercial and residential environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10582 Abrasion Group T / Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 31
- Gauge: 2.0mm, wear layer 0.3mm
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- ASTM D2047 > 0.5 (Polyflor products perform greater than the 0.5 minimum test standard. For actual laboratory results please contact Polyflor)
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- ISO 14001 certification since 2000
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD Eurofins certified product for falling far below globally established VOC levels
- FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- Phthalate-free plasticiser
- 100% recyclable and contains average 40% recycled material
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Camaro PUR Gallery
- Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
- Variation in colour and design is a feature of this product intended to enhance the natural appearance of the floor.
- The R values shown denote a ramp test result, which is an ex-factory measure of slip resistance. For safety flooring with sustainable wet slip resistance, refer to Expona Control PUR or the Polysafe ranges.
- Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
Product Shade Card
Camaro PUR Shade Card Wood
Camaro PUR Shade Card Stone
Camaro PUR Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties Wood
Performance & Properties Stone
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List