Colonia is a collection of luxury vinyl tiles, replicating the natural beauty of stone, slate and marble, designed for use in residential interiors
Polyflor Colonia PUR is ideal for use in the home in living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, entrance halls and conservatories.
A collection of high design luxury vinyl tiles, ideal for all home interiors featuring a mix of natural stone, slate & marble effect tiles as well as various striking wood plank designs. Colonia PUR is a BRE Global A Rated Product and features a polyurethane reinforcement to reduce maintenance costs.
The Colonia PUR collection from Polyflor is proud to hold an Indoor Air Comfort GOLD level certification for VOC emissions falling below all recongnised industry standards.
The collection is fully supported by co-ordinating grouting, marquetry & feature strips to provide creative freedom.
Colonia PUR Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within residential environments
- ASTM F1700
- EN ISO 10582 Abrasion Group T / Type 1
- Use Area Classification 22
- Gauge: 2.0mm, wear layer 0.2mm
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- 10 year product warranty
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD, FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains average 40% recycled material
- BRE Global A Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 429) in major use areas *
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Colonia PUR Gallery
- Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
- Variation in colour and design is a feature of this product intended to enhance the natural appearance of the floor.
- The R values shown denote a ramp test result, which is an ex-factory measure of slip resistance. For safety flooring with sustainable wet slip resistance, refer to Expona Control PUR or the Polysafe ranges.
- Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
Product Shade Card
Colonia Shade Card Wood
Colonia Shade Card Stone
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties Wood
Performance & Properties Stone
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List