A beautifully engineered collection of high design luxury vinyl tiles developed for heavy traffic environments, Affinity255 is an eclectic mix of authentically reproduced wood plank designs, incorporating contemporary and recycled timber patterns.
The innovative new 2mm gauge allows Affinity255 to be installed alongside 2mm vinyl sheet flooring, providing a seamless flooring solution that flows throughout any commercial installation.
The Affinity255 collection of wood effect luxury vinyl tiles is specifically designed for a wide range of heavy commercial interiors. The rustic and contemporary timber designs are ideal for education, healthcare, office, retail and leisure sectors, developed and presented in a practical, resilient and hygienic product construction.
To further enhance the floorcovering, Affinity255 features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement (PUR) providing a low cost, polish-free maintenance regime.
Affinity255 is 100% recyclable and achieves BRE A+ certification for major use areas based on a life cycle analysis approach over a building life of 60 years. All these qualities make the collection environmentally preferable whilst meeting decorative, practical, budgetary and maintenance objectives.
Affinity 255 PUR Key product features & benefits
- Suitable for use within all heavy commercial and residential environments
- ASTM F1700
- CAN/ULC - S102.2
- EN ISO 10582 Abrasion Group T / Type 1
- Use Area Classification 23, 34, 43
- Gauge: 2.0mm, wear layer 0.55mm
- Lifetime polish free to reduce maintenance costs (PUR)
- R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
- 10 year commercial product warranty
- Indoor Air Comfort GOLD, FloorScore Certified
- Polyflor products have the potential to contribute to LEED® credits
- Environmental Product Declaration certificate (EPD)
- 100% recyclable and contains average 40% recycled material
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 429) in major use areas *
* Visit www.greenbooklive.com for more information.
Affinity 255 PUR Gallery
- Decoration and shade may vary slightly from the samples shown.
- Variation in colour and design is a feature of this product intended to enhance the natural appearance of the floor.
- The R values shown denote a ramp test result, which is an ex-factory measure of slip resistance. For safety flooring with sustainable wet slip resistance, refer to Expona Control PUR or the Polysafe ranges.
- Light Reflectance Values (LRVs) are tested in accordance with BS 8300 : 2009.
Product Shade Card
Affinity 255 PUR Shade Card
Affinity 255 PUR Brochure
Affinity 255 PUR Digital Product Brochure
Technical Data Sheets
Performance & Properties
Chemical Resistance Chart
Health & Safety Datasheet
Polyflor Canada Adhesive List
Polyflor International Adhesive List
Nottingham Girls School
Natural Bed Company